Sunday, April 17, 2011

Feels Good Man!!

Well, this is the "Eige obviously over-contemplates her makeup selection" post. 
This look is inspired by.... my running shoes. yes, I am serious. 


Lately, I have been taking charge of my life. I recently became a vegetarian, and am doing my absolute best to become healthy again. The thing is, I LOVED running, and I am trying by best to get to that point in my life again. So far I have lost almost 10 lbs. total. Feels good man!

Anywho, these shoes represent what I have been doing in my life lately, and the goals that I have been working towards. :P


For this look I used:
UD Primer Potion and NYX Milk & Black Bean bases. 

TOP LID: 
Madd Style Cosmetics' Dr. Rockso (white)
Madd Style Cosmetics' Outlaw Star (hot pink)
and Hard Candy's Black Hole (black)

BOTTOM LID:
Madd Style Cosmetics' Mr. Roboto (silver)





LIPS:
This is a little gloss that I made using Madd Style's Desert Punk! LOVE IT. 




6 comments:

  1. pinkblackandsilver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm definitely going to try this one out...and I might just have to do a look inspired by my running shoes (turquoise and black). =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional thoroughness. You covered every single base, leaving absolutely no room for unexpected surprises.
    24 kbet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a helpful post with information that can be useful for people who are new to the topic teen patti go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article! I really enjoyed reading it and found your insights very helpful. Looking forward to more of your work. Feel free to check out my content too. Thanks for sharing! west hunter bingo

    ReplyDelete