Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mini Haul

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately, you ladies still here? I have been ABSOLUTELY weighed down with life lately. *sigh* but here the good thing: I have tons of blog posts in store for you guys. Photos already taken!

I will start here... with my Wal-Mart haul. ^.^


I got myself a new top coat to go over my Crackle polish, and a cheep-o white to go under my Crackle polish. I may be a little obsessed with the Crackle polish. *someone save me!*

Since, ya know, a girl can never have too many blacks, I decided to try Maybelline's black, and Hard Candy's Black. I will do swatches and compare these down the road!

I also couldnt resist Hard Candy's glitter gel. I couldn't resist the blue one: Maniac. I love it so far, I cant wait to do a blog on it. :O

The last thing, the N.Y.C. supa-cheap eyelash curler. Hey - it works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment