Saturday, May 7, 2011

Coming up this weekend: How to Make Lipstick-Style Color from Your Pigments

This is a preview!

Next in my line of lip-color-related tutorials is making lipstick-style lip color from your pigments!
While practicing my organization and colors to use, I came across this gem: Virus Insanity Eyeshadow's Love Bite as lip color.... and figured I would feel guilty if I didn't share. :O
 *I accidentally labelled it as "Love Bites" - that is a typo! its actually called Love Bite. :)

...Enjoy!

 *Love Bite as a lipstick-style gloss

Love Bite as a MEGA glossy gloss!
*sorry for the blurry picture!

I need to know a few things before posting the tut - what color would you like to see appear in the next tutorial?

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to pick anything but red after looking at those two pictures!!

    ReplyDelete