Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Duped!

So, this is my first attempt at duping a look...  
Here is the original:


Now, I envy her brows, but didnt go through the pain of doing that to mine. too lazy!! the also has a much better eye shape for this look!

OK - here's mine!


For the life of me I COULD NOT get the lighting right. So friggin annoying. 
The dots look so bad - I used liquid liner and black glitter. By the time i took the second picture, I had already managed to smear them quite a bit. *growls*


Colors used (inner to outer):
Glittersniffer Cosmetics Flicker
Concrete Cosmetics Napalm
Glittersniffer Cosmetics Gold Egg
Madd Style Cosmetics Outlaw Star
Scaredy Cat Cosmetics Chakra
Glittersniffer Cosmetics My Monster

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I'm sure yours would have looked even more like that one if the lighting was different.. Also, I think they cranked up the contrast when editing their photo. lol.

    ReplyDelete