Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Look #2

My second Valentine's Day inspired look! I decided to keep it simple, and go for a pretty, girly look, sure to make your lover swoon. <3




I used: 
Old Glittersniffer's Crushed Diamonds on the duct/inner corner
Maddstyle Cosmetic's Outlaw Star on the lid
Scaredy Cat Cosmetic's Chakra in the crease & hollow, blended into
Old Glittersniffer's Julie on the orbital bone.
Madd Style Cosmetic's Xray Spex to highlight.
Madd Style Cosmetic's Dazzle Dust over everything!
 OVER NYX pencils in Milk and Purple Velvet.


(I still had muh hairs pulled back, hence the bald look! hehe.) 


I think Outlaw Star and Chakra were made for each other. Love this combo!


Maybelline's lipstick in 740: Sparkling Sand. Don't worry. I'll post a blog about this color... I love it so much.

So tell me, what do you guys think? I picked up great full lashes that I used for this look, Im loving them hardcore. ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment