Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eye of the Day - 9 "Ice, Ice Baby."

So, only a few of the pictures I took of this look even semi-turned out, I'm so sorry!


Eyes:  Madd Style's Dr. Rockso, Nirvana, and Disco Biscuit, with Dazzle Dust all over. <3
Lips: Maybelline's lipstick in 740: Sparkling Sand

Also, tomorrow night, I plan on posting a comprehensive look at Madd Style's Valentines collection. :)

I am also gearing up for a weekly feature, introducing you very closely to some of my favorite pigments and products! 

1 comment:

  1. Tag, you're it! I'm giving you the Stylish Blogger Award: http://cheapchickpicks.blogspot.com/2011/02/that-award-thats-been-going-around.html

    With the acceptance of the award, you must follow these rules:
    1 - Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
    2 - Share 7 things about yourself
    3 - Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
    4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

    ReplyDelete